Administration of NSACP
Director of National STD AIDS Control Program is responsible for the overall administrative functions of the NSACP. The director NSACP supervise the functions carried out by the Administrative Officer, Chief Clerical Officer, and the team. The administrative matters in the National STD/AIDS Control Programme (NSACP) are handled within limits and according to the circulars and regulations of the government of Sri Lanka (GoSL).
Scope of work
- To manage the establishment and personal matters for programme staff as required by the regulations of the Ministry of Health (MoH).
- To collaborate with the senior management team (SMT) and other relevant authorities in decision-making and carrying out administrative work.
- To work with other NSACP Units to develop comprehensive and coordinated plans for implementation of the National Strategic Plan and other relevant activities.
- To coordinate and work in partnership with public, private, and civil society organizations and development partners at the local, national, and international level.
- To maintain the provision of administrative service in the National STD/AIDS Control Programme in a quality assured manner.
- To coordinate with and support institutions within and outside the Ministry of Health in the expansion of appropriate, high-quality HIV and STD counselling services.
- Training and capacity building of staff on administrative service in the National STD/AIDS Control Programme.
- To supervise and monitor the quality of administrative service in the programme.
- Provision of technical support, assistance, and guidance to peripheral STD clinics to improve the quality of their administration service.
- Need assessment and provision of technical assistance for supply and procurement of necessary items or services to the National STD/AIDS Control Programme.